Cozy and lively evening in Vatican for Viimsi Vallavalitsus
On a snowy December evening there was a cozy but still very lively Christmas party for Viimis Vallavalitsus taking place in a mysterious event centre in the heart of Tallinn called Vatican. The aim of the party was to summarize the passing year and to appreciate and thank the most outstanding colleagues and their successful deeds.
Improteater Impeerium kickstarted the party with their humorous show, about life at Viimsi Vallavalitsus and Viimsi area, that involved the guests and also their thoughts and ideas.
The headliner of the evening was an energetic band Funkifize, led by Marianne Leibur and Lauri Pihlap, that performed the best new and old hits, to which the guests could dance the night off. As a surprise there was also Henri Aruküla performing with a catchy LED-saxophone show. Besides all that the guests had an opportunity to capture their high-spirited moments in front of Photobooth Estonia’s Magic Mirror.
For a safe event:
- follow the rules and recommendations set by the government;
- control the participants COVID certificates;
- if possible, organize testing for all the guests and staff, to prevent the virus spread;
- keep the disinfectants available for everyone;
- If you don’t feel well, stay home!